Although I have always done custom orders and commissions, it’s only recently that people have started to ask for them in sufficient quantities that I decided to put this page up! Also I’m asked if I can do live training on how to design and make with a laser. And if I can hire out a laser to bring along for an event you’re having. And can I custom design some awards, or exhibition paraphernalia, or wedding doodads, all sorts of things. The short answer to all these questions is yes!
So far I’ve collaborated on laser cutting and engraving events with:
- Standard Life
- Edinburgh Printmakers
- Manchester Jewellers Network
- Manchester Art Gallery
- Museum of Science and Industry
- Manchester Craft and Design Centre
I’ve also done custom and licensed work, from working with individuals through to agencies and large corporations, including custom made:
- Fashion Accessory of the Year awards at Autumn Fair 2019
- VIP gifts for World Science Festival NYC 2019
- film and corporate awards – various film festivals 2016 / 2017 / 2018 / 2019
- awards for British Craft Trade Fair 2017 / 2018
- awards for Art& York 2017 / 2018/ 2019
- awards for Gift of the Year 2018 / 2019
- wedding invites, save the dates, doughnut displays (!)
- gift hampers
- exhibition signs and props
- corporate gifts
- wall art
- probably some stuff I forgot!
There’ll be more detail and pictures here in good time, but feel free to get in touch if you have a specific idea you’d like to discuss in the meantime.